What is Timbercrete?
- Timbercrete is a multi-award winning and environmentally sustainable masonry building product. We make bricks, pavers and cladding.
- Bricks and cladding panels are typically large and light. Construction alternatives include single skin blocks, pavers, veneer or double brick, and wall panels.
- Our bricks have domestic, industrial, commercial and landscape applications.
Why consider Bricks, Pavers and Cladding by Timbercrete?
- Timbercrete’s thermal insulation properties out-perform many masonry products by up to 6 times.
- It’s made from timber waste products and actually traps the carbon that would otherwise end up as greenhouse gas.
- You save energy for heating and cooling, and each brick, paver and block takes a lot less energy to produce
- Timbercrete has excellent sound absorption and acoustic qualities
- Timbercrete bricks, pavers & cladding offer the highest possible fire resistance in Australia
- It’s impervious to termites and rot, is bulletproof and can be nailed and screwed into like timber.
- Timbercrete is a proudly Australian idea. Our bricks, pavers & cladding hold international patents granted throughout the world. It has trademark protection.
CLADDING PANELS DISTRIBUTED BY NETWORK BUILDING SUPPLIES