The air we breathe is spreading over an area of up to 100 square meters, inside our lungs. We absorb the oxygen, excrete the carbon dioxide, and our immune system deals with any dusts, chemicals, and pathogens we breathe in. Unfortunately, this can be very stressful for our bodies and cause allergy, fatigue, or even severe illness.
We offer our clients IAQ Home Survey (TM), a state-of-the-art test that checks for chemicals in the air that could potentially make you and your family sick.
- IAQ Home Survey is a low-cost test designed to measure the chemicals in the air and find hidden mould.
- IAQ Home Survey is performed during a home consultation.
- IAQ Home Survey reports the total amount of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs or Solvents) found in the home and whether they are within a recommended safe range.
- IAQ Home Survey predicts the source of the VOCs .
- IAQ Home Survey is so sensitive, it monitors for the chemicals released by actively growing mould, whether it is behind walls or underneath carpeting or flooring.
- Formaldehyde can be measured and reported individually for an additional charge. This test is especially recommended for any home constructed or remodelled within the past five years.
Get peace of mind that the air in the home you’re buying is safe to breathe. Call us today about performing an accurate, affordable IAQ Home Survey test as part of a complete home consultation service, or on its own.
Thanks to our network, we can offer extraordinary value for money: IAQ testing has become available to the public.
Note, that the price will be reduced by $ 110, if the IAQ test forms part of a Home Consultation Service.
Testing takes 2 hours.
Please click on the link below for further details: