A healthy home is characterised by -
- Low electro-magnetic radiation from household appliances.
- Low electro-magnetic radiation from interior and exterior wiring.
- Non-toxic building materials, furniture and furnishings.
- Pure air, free of irritants and toxins.
- Harmonious arrangement of furniture in consideration of Earth energies.
- It feels good!
These factors are even more crucial in our bedrooms, where we spend much of our time resting and regenerating.
To feel healthy, unstressed and relaxed, we depend on a highly supportive environment.
A healthy home is one fundamental condition for a harmonious and healthy family life.
A consultation by a qualified Building Biologist can ascertain potential health hazards in your home environment and make suggestions for improvement.
Changes can often be made quite easily, and a range of specialised subcontractors can be employed to perform renovation or building tasks, if necessary.
If you intend to build a new home: Let me help you to get it right. You and your family deserve a healthy living space!
What better way to make an investment for the future?
- A healthy family environment
- Peace of mind
- Less allergies and other chronic conditions
$448 for a consultation, including up to 3 hours on site and thorough written report.
$ 77 every extra hour
$ 22 per hour of driving to your site and back